Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fly Touch 3 Tablets

Get the high Spec Fly Touch 3 Tablets ? 10 Inch touchscreen and 1GHz Processor 512MB Ram support 4GB,8GB,16GB Flash Disk Rom built in the tablet.inside find a powerful 1GHz processor , and to make the most of all this power the Fly Touch 3 comes with the ever popular and latest  Android 2.3 OS. All this power and performance means that the Fly Touch 3 can easily handle all the tasks that you could want from a touch screen tablet computer and provides a smooth, fast and exciting tablet experience. 
     For those who believe that bigger is better the brand new Fly Touch 3 could be the Android 2.3 touchscreen computer that you’ve been waiting for.



Review 
by Clif Conklin : 
       The android tablet works great. I bought fly touch 3 tablets as a gift for my girlfriend, Sharon, for a birthday present. She now spends more time with it than she does with me! ha, ha. Seriously though, it is a lot of fun and the compact size makes it so easy to take along just about anywhere. I bought the leather cover and keypad to go with it because I thought it would give it some added protection, plus I think it looks better with it and gives it some added functionality. Sharon continues to discover new things her android tablet can do, ... like just the other day she found out it can act as a police/fire scanner..... and bamm!, another new joy was born! The GPS ability it has does give it another dimension of usability over the other tablets on the market. Yes it is a reader too, but it goes on the web, accesses her facebook account, downloads pics, and her e-mail too. You can see from the pic that Sharon is one happy computer camper. Didn't hurt that it gave me a few good brownie points with her too. ;-)

By Danelle :

      OMG I ordered 3 of the "FlyTouch 3 Tablets" and 3 " External Keyboards" form them as well as an Extra Special Treat for My Mom , Daughter , and Myself. Well they came as of Monday Monday!! I immediately opened the box and started checking them out. I was so excited to see that they are definitely Top Of The Line Products!! We received information about your website from a military personnel's wife that my mom works with. She knows that I am a Computer Engineering Major and a single parent. I was skeptical at firs but OMG I am so Excited and Happy that I trusted her advice and purchased so many additional products as well as the Tablets from your website!! I have liked you on FaceBook and I will add the other social media groups on and tell everyone about my praise for your company!! Also If I was everyone it is most definitely worth the extra money to express the products to you!! I got them within 2 weeks time from ordering and my daughters was a Christmas gift!! She was so very excited that I guess I will have to purchase something more wonderful from your website as a gift for her now!!! I just could not wait until then and with such reasonable prices it's like EveryDay is Christmas at our house!! All I can say is your A Blessing for Single Parents Like Me!! Thank You Light In The Box Company and have a Blessed Year because Without You I would not be able to purchase such Wonderful Items Such as These!!!

Source : Light Green Box 

No comments:

Post a Comment